We accept both BCBS, EPS and American Behavioral Insurances and use Private Pay (sliding scale) for those who do not have those insurances, those who don't qualify for insurance or do not want to use insurance.
Additionally, we are Out of Network with Tricare, which means you can submit the receipts we provide to Tricare for potential partial reimbursement.
Give us a call with your information and we will be happy to find out your benefits for you.
There are some things to consider when thinking about whether to use insurance or not:
1. Everyone’s benefits are different. You may have a high deductible that needs to be paid first, but you will work with our Virtual Administrative Assistant to figure that out before you come.
2. Insurance almost always requires clients to have a Mental Health Diagnosis. Some clients do not qualify for this, so insurance may or not pay. Your therapist can determine if you do or do not.
3. Marriage counseling is NOT covered by insurance, but family therapy with a client is. That means that one person must be the client and have a diagnosis. Your therapist can determine this.
4. We have to submit a treatment plan and diagnosis to insurance, so if you do not want that in your record, you may not want to use insurance.
5. You may or may not have limited sessions with insurance. We are both trained in brief therapy approaches, however, so will work with the amount of sessions you are allowed. However, if you don’t want to be limited, you may consider not using your insurance.
Your mental health and relationships are a worthwhile investment!
Co-Pay amount: TBD based on your plan
Sliding Scale Fees for Private Pay: $65-125 depending on gross household annual income
Initial phone consultation is FREE. Call 334-603-1427 ext. 1 to schedule that.
Cash, most major debit and credit cards, checks, and HSA/FSA cards (please add Pike Road Counseling, LLC as a medical provider) are accepted.
Please note: If we bill insurance and your claims are rejected, you will be charged the FULL fee. Also, if you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours, you will be charged the FULL fee. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Your mental health and relationships are a worthwhile